Property Q&A in Cedarville>Question Details

cassieyoung10, Other/Just Looking in Auburndale, WI

How much does an apartment such as this one listed cost per month?

Asked by cassieyoung10, Auburndale, WI Wed Oct 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Cedarville/sold/512267-70-S…

Answers

2
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali

Ali