Property Q&A in Lutz>Question Details

Brenda Gomez, Home Buyer in Hudson, FL

How much are the taxes HOA fees and if any mait. fees and are they quartely or yearly?

Asked by Brenda Gomez, Hudson, FL Tue Aug 11, 2009

How long has this been on the market? Would like to see more pics of the back of the home. Which direction does the front face please? Thank you for oyur time and help
Brenda Gomez

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/map/1084183477-19419-Sandy-Sp…

Answers

2
Hello Ms. Gomez,

I'm sorry for the delay in response, I've been working my way back home.
Taxes for 2008 were $4,423.00 and the property was homesteaded. We are just now getting information about what kind of changes there will be in the tax rate for next year, so it would be best not to go off of these numbers just yet. Included in the taxes is a CDD fee of $1,483.00, which will not change.

In addition to the CDD fee there is also a monthly HOA fee of $107.00.

The property was just listed 13 days ago and it is not a short sale!

From the view of Google Earth it appears that the front of the house faces the east.

I do have one alternate view of the rear of the property, however I cannot link directly to that page. Out the sliding glass door of the property and to the left is a small retention pond. If you would like this photo please go to the website referenced below and send an email to that email address or send me your email address here. I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I do not want to break any rules by posting my alternate email in this response.

I hope you find these answers useful and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and good luck,

Eric Hartman, Realtor
Thanks for asking.
Taxes $4423.00
HOA $107 monthly
Maint. None
Faces North
Tax credit available if you qualify
Golf community
You need the services of a Realtor who can give you more info on the rear of the home and I estimate it has been on the marker 30-45 days
Lou