Kilo1515, Home Buyer in Cicero, IL

How much are the condo maintenance fees? Do they include gas, and hot water? How much were last years property taxes?

Asked by Kilo1515, Cicero, IL Tue Jan 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3100476618-1126-S-Richmond-St…

Answers

6
Kilo,

Taxes were just over $1000, but there is no HOA. This is a cash only type of deal.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
What do you mean there are no HOA? Does that mean I don,t have to pay maintenance fees? Cash is no problem because I will be using a line of credit drawn from another property that I own.
Flag Tue Jan 22, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you what I have on this one
if your looking to buy, get a good realtor to help you out. Its free to use their services.
the fees are not clear and this property is for someone who is seasoned in buying real estate..do you want to come into my office to discuss?
Work with a Realtor to get accurate info on properties and to help you identify properties that are presently available.
The HOA is not functional. taxes were 1024. Bedrooms are the size of closets. You need to pay cash. I would avoid it.