Property Q&A in Gulf Shores>Question Details

Bev Buzan, Home Buyer in Gulf Shores, AL

How much are the Association Fees in this complex?

Asked by Bev Buzan, Gulf Shores, AL Sat Feb 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

The association dues are $175 per month and include basic cable, water, sewer, trash, yard work, common area insurance and maintenance, clubhouse, pool and I think that is it. This complex is a PUD, so you are required to carry insurance on your home that includes wind and hail. I used to live in that complex so I am very familiar with it. I would be happy to work with you as a buyer's agent and help you find the best deal in Gulf Shores. At my office, I can get you access to all of the great deals including foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, government owned properties, estate sales, probate sales, bankruptcy and divorce court ordered sales and more. Call me at 251-223-2921 or visit my website at
Lakewood is a good bargain, with fees of $175 a month. You do have to,purchase your own insurance, however. I can help you get a quote.
Fees are currently $175 per month, however it is the responsibility of each owner to provide their own insurance. Please call me for more information on this or any other properties. Thank you, Vicki
The MLS shows the dues to be $175? I showed that unit last Saurday and it is really nice! I've always loved that complex. It's always looks so well maintained and is so convenient. Do not hesitate to contact me if I can help you further.