…, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

How much are maintenance fees on this condo? Thank you

Asked by Suárez Mónica, Washington, DC Sun Feb 26, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071757479-7002-Kennedy-Blvd-…

Answers

3
Hi Monica,
Maint is approx $1200 ( look bellow what it includes)+ there is a special assesment of $510 to be paid up by Dec 2012. Owner is willing to pay this at the closing.
Maintanace includes heat, ac, gas, elec, water, hot water plus tennis/spa/pool/gym membership.
This unit offers one of the best views of NYC and River. East South East views.
Easy commute to NYC and JC financial area.
Please feel free to call me if I can of any help to you at all at 201-575-3503.
Looking forward to working with you.
Manisha
Monica;

This condo is located in the Galaxy towers, this is a full service condo association,the maintenance fee on this particular unit is $1657, which includes all utilities, plus use of the gym, spa, and year round heated swimming pools.
The Galaxy currently has an assessment which raised the maintenance by a couple of hundreds for all the units, the maintenance on this unit most likely will go down, (not guaranteed) in December 2012, once the assessment is paid off, it is estimated that the maintenance will be reduced by about $300 to $350.
Galaxy towers is a very nice condo complex, very close to the entrance of the Lincoln tunnel, with mass transportation to the city.
I am at your service if you are looking for a Real Estate Agent in these areas.

J. Napoleon
Cel. 201.832.2688
Exit Silan Realty
Office. 201645.9932
Good morning Monica,
the Maintenace fees on this particular unit is $1038. Keep in mind that the units do not all pay the same fees. there are a few factors to determine the dues. If you are looking in this area and need assistance I would like to guide you in the process.
Thank You,
Yolanda Lopez
Nextage New Generation Realty
930 Newark Ave 6Th Fl
Jersey City, NJ 07306
(201)344-0711