Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

sahrawaheed, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

How may stories is it and how many bed rooms?

Asked by sahrawaheed, Houston, TX Tue Jan 10, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3054889135--Morningside-Dr…

Answers

8
This is a one story, 4 bedroom home in Houston. Contact an agent for more information on this or any other property listed for sale.
Web Reference: http://www.amandahomes.com
HELLO again, Sahra,
You should have a Realtor to help you around obstacles and scams. I help my clients to realize if something they want to waste their time on a property or do they want to be lead around in circles. When someone WASTED your time, just like this house, they aren't respectful of your time. Decide on a realtor that has that respect for your time and theirs. Very truly yours, Kathleen (281) 799-4002
I can't even believe they can legally post something like this.
Web Reference: http://lot22.net
Mark is right, a property built in 2007 in the Medical Center would start at 300k. If your price range is under 100k, and you want to live in this area, condos and townhomes will be more of your reach. Feel free to check out all of our websites and find yourself an agent that knows the city!
I know this area and there is no way this home will be sold in the $90,000 range. The land alone is worth +$200,000 (West University area). This is a bait and switch type of ad so beware! If it is too good to be true, it often is NOT true.

Please cross check with the Houston MLS system on HAR.com and see if the property is listed there. A quick search of any homes on "Morningside" showed only past sales ranging from $300,000 to over $1 million. If you are looking for properties in this area, give us a call and we might be able to assist you.

Mark McNitt
Bernstein Realty
m# 832-567-4357
HAPPY NEW YEAR, Sahra !
This home is not yet listed on the Houston MLS. Since it is 1700sq' +/- it is probably a single story. Call me and let's visit about your specific needs. Having one REALTOR to help you and work for you is the best place to start. Looking forward to helping you. Kathleen (281) 799-4002
I could not match up any of the data given by Realty Trac with an actual property, active, sold or otherwise. If you are interested in finding a viable home on the current market for sale give me a call or click on my picture and send me contact information and I would be glad to assist you. Cell-281-798-4100
This information is not available, since it's not a traditional listing. You'll notice that the exact address of the property is not given ... this is intentional. The home is a foreclosure listed by RealtyTrac, a fee-based service specializing in such properties. It is not shown in MLS. In order to obtain more information about this home, you'd have to contact RealtyTrac ... and pay their fees.

Additionally, the "market value" is deliberately a lowball figure (the property is in West University Place, where 1200 sq. ft. bungalows sell for over $500,000), so as to encourage interest by many parties ... a bidding war, if you will. I can virtually guarantee that the home will sell for considerably more ... it's a common (and deceptive) tactic used in marketing foreclosures. You should also be aware that these homes are sold "as-is, where-is," with no Seller's Disclosure, no repairs and generally no credit to perform any ... it's yours as it stands. Most of such properties are not in the best of condition, and would likely require a considerable investment of time and money. It has always been my contention that foreclosures are not the bargains they appear to be ... and I've been right just about every time I've shown one.

If this area interests you, be prepared to spend close to $1 million for a home such as this one. However, there are many homes in wonderful areas that can be purchased for considerable less. With interest rates being at a virtual all-time low, it is an ideal time to purchase a home. I'd welcome the opportunity to work with you. Please feel free to contact me at (713) 213-6350 or ... al@algeffon.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards ...
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon