Property Q&A in Richfield>Question Details

Nicole Augus…, Renter in 44212

How many square feet is this property, will they offer a 6 month lease?

Asked by Nicole Augustyn, 44212 Thu Mar 13, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3143941437-3753-Everett-Rd-2-Ri…

Answers

4
Thank you, Nicole, for inquiring about our property in Richfield, Oh.. The apt. is approx. 700 SF with additional laundry area in lg. basement. We do not accept short term lease and we just recently accepted a new tenant.

Thanks, again, for your questions!
Kirsten
Hi, Nicole. This home has 1488 SF on one floor. The contact name matches the name on the tax records, and the phone number is local so you should be safe in calling the owner to ask specifics about the length of lease offered.

If I can be of any assistance in locating a property, please don't hesitate to call. Good luck!
sorry I thought you were asking about our home that is for sale....NOT the above Everett road property - disregard my previous remarks.
It's 3400 square feet of finished living space. There is additional unfinished basement space of 1600.

We are currently under contract. if that falls through we might consider a rent to own type of deal but currently we have an offer and are moving forward with those buyers.