Property Q&A in Tinton Falls>Question Details

ddanielleex, Other/Just Looking in Tinton Falls, NJ

How many owners have lived here? Also, does anyone know if there is going to be an open house?

Asked by ddanielleex, Tinton Falls, NJ Wed Jun 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3031793150-115-Garrison-Dr-Ti…

Answers

3
You have the information from other agents regarding how many people have lived here. I am a resident of Tinton Falls and a full time agent. I can share school information with you as my son went through the public school system up to and including Monmouth Regional HS.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. It would be my pleasure to take you to preview this home and others in the area.

Sincerely
Andrea Di Paolo
Heritage House SIR
C: 732-259-6360
3 owners since 1994. No Open House scheduled, at the moment.

Keith Radhuber, Broker Assoc., (848) 667-6622

Tinton Falls resident

Records show that it was sold in 1/1994, 12/2001 and 2/2003. There is no public open house schedule now, at least through 8/31. However, if you would like, I can take you to see this house. I live in the same area and very familiar with it.

Thanks!