Property Q&A in Miami>Question Details

maltez.cathe…, Other/Just Looking in Miami, FL

How many months do you ask for? Can I move in the next day?

Asked by maltez.catherin, Miami, FL Thu Nov 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3134108069-15310-Sunset-Dr-25-2…

Answers

6
Good evening,

It is customary nowadays for the landlord to ask for 1st, last, and security deposit. There is a process involved and it may take up to two weeks when there's an association. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Alberto Baca
305-218-2504
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
Typically, Landlords require first, last and security. Since this is a condo, HOA approval is required, therefore in my opinion "moving the next day" is not a possibility.
Available to move in on December 10th.
It takes a process to move ,our phone is 786 543 4054 contact us and we will help you
Margend Palacios PA, Real Estate Professional.. They request first, last and security, however if your references are good and credit is good then we could usually have the last month made into three payments, this property is in west Kendall, if you will like to view it or need a real time list of available properties I can customize one and email it to you, please contact me at 305-281-1115 or text me your email and what you will like to look for. Thanks!!
Th,is is in rozland and it is locate on sunset and 152 st. Most of the people request 3 months to move you in include 1st month.
Please contact me for showing .