Property Q&A in Rockville>Question Details

Pc, Home Buyer in North Potomac, MD

How many bdrm May we take a look at this foreclosure property ( Garden view way, MD 20850) ? How we should proceed if we like to buy this property ?

Asked by Pc, North Potomac, MD Thu Jun 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022687271--Garden-View-Wa…

Answers

4
The home located at 409 Garden View Way presently 'under contract" is not a foreclosure home, it is owner occupied and a regular sale.

As a follow up to you origional question the banks consideration is $284,000....I will guarantee you the home will be listed much higher than $284,000. The banks will have 2 to 4 BPO ( Broker price opinion) done by different real estate brokers before they list the house. The bank will know what the house is worth by avaeraging the different BPO price opinions.

Depending on condition and features the bank will list this home between $550,000 and $575,000.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
Hi PC,
There are no foreclosure properties on the MLS on this street. This may not be listed as of yet or it could still be in the foreclosure stage. There is one house on Garden View but it is priced at $619,900. I grew up in Rockville and I can tell you that you won't be able to get a house in this area for $284,000, even a foreclosure. I specialize in foreclosures and short sales so if you would like for me to email you some properties, just send me an email. Please feel free to google my name. Christine Sherrod
This home is no available for sale, until the foreclosing bank lists the home for sale it is not available for purchase. I researched the tax records for Garden View Way and there are 95 homes on the street with out any bank showing as the new owner. Since the foreclosure is done in the owners name there are to many individual " OWNER" names to research in the Montgomery County mortgage indices for Garden View Way just to find the homes address for you.

You will have to wait for the bank or bank servicer to list the home for sale.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
The property that you are interested in seeing has gone under contract so it is no longer available. The property is located in King Farm which has easy assess to the METRO with free shuttle service that will take you to the metro station. If you are interested in buying a foreclosed property you would go forward just like you would on a regular purchase. The main difference is that all foreclosures are sold "as is" which means the bank will not make any repairs. I did a search in Rockville and at this time I found 2 single family homes that are foreclosures. One of the homes is listed for $279,000. If you are interested in that home you can call me or send me an email and I will send you the listing.

Nancy Vert
240-305-6315