Property Q&A in Annapolis>Question Details

Cindy Ragle, Home Buyer in Gualala, CA

How many acres?

Asked by Cindy Ragle, Gualala, CA Wed Oct 6, 2010

I'm looking for an unimproved property in northern california, doesn't matter how far from town or services, I can make a small down payment, but I'm motivated, I can't live in town, I need to get back to the forest, the mountains, to far away.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022497331--Annapolis-Rd-A…

Answers

3
Hi Cindy,
The property that you are interested in is a 3 bedroom 1 bath 792 square foot home on 2.2 acres. Since this is an improved property I can possibly get you in for 3.5%-20% of purchase price depending on the condition of the property. Send me your email address for more property details. Let me know if you would like to make an offer on this property.
Pete Brocco
Brocco Real Estate
RealtyTrac Broker
CA DRE License #00846056
(707) 571-8213
petebrocco@comcast.net
Hi Cindy,

It's very difficult to purchase unimproved land with out all cash. Perhaps there is a a home out there that would fit your needs to be "far away" enough from town but still able to be financed. I'd be happy to help you find it if you would like to get in touch with me.
You will have to find property with seller fiancing. There are no bank loans for land these days. cj

CJ helps buyers lock in profits, maximizes sellers' net proceeds, and works extensively with real estate investors. Her wise guidance literally means more money for her clients, and comes from years of personal investing experience, and hundreds of client transactions. This last market collapse has driven her to develop mathematical models designed to predict the future of real estate and property prices.
Web Reference: http://www.cjholmes.com