Property Q&A in Wheaton>Question Details

Ruslan, Home Buyer in Wheaton, IL

How many Bedrooms and Bathrooms it has ???

Asked by Ruslan, Wheaton, IL Sun Aug 15, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Michele is correct. These types of listings, in my opinion, devalue the information found on Trulia, because they give persons, such as yourself, unrealistic hopes that a house could be bought in Wheaton for $50,000. Right now, the lowest price for a house (not a condo or townhome, but an actual house) is $119,000. It is a bank owned property, 2bed 1 bath, with no garage. It does have a full basement.

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me.
Mike Hagen
Evergreen Real Estate
Hi Rusian,

I should warn you that when RealtyTrac posts these homes as "Pre-foreclosures", they do not post the exact amount of the deficiency against the home. This listing shows the lien amount as $50,000 but, in truth, that is probably the amount of the home equity line. The actual mortgage amount is far greater and this home will never be listed at $50,000.

Realtytrac doesn't post the TRUE amount against the house in the hopes that you'll sign up for their service to find out the real situation.

If you're not working with another agent, I'd be happy to assist you in your home search in Wheaton.

Michele NIxon
Web Reference: