Property Q&A in Polk City>Question Details

maxwellroach…, Other/Just Looking in Polk City, FL

How long has this house been on the market, and how much longer do you think this house will be available?

Asked by maxwellroach34, Polk City, FL Thu Oct 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3051318484-7330-County-Rd-557…

Answers

2
Maxwell,

That property was listed as a bank foreclosure in May of 2011. The property went under contract and then was withdrawn from the market in December 2011. County records does no reflect any sales or transfer of ownership since the foreclosure. If you would like for me to contact the listing agent to get more information, please feel free to give me a call (863-412-9733) or email (Info@SoldByStones.com)

Michael Stone, Realtor
Hi maxwellroach34,

That's a good question! You should work directly with an agent who can help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager