Property Q&A in Hackettstown>Question Details

Murali Kesav…, Both Buyer and Seller in Lansdale, PA

How is the rental market for single homes in Hackettstown? What is a good rent for a 3BR Single Family Home in this neighborhood?

Asked by Murali Kesavan, Lansdale, PA Tue Jan 4, 2011

I am trying to get a feel for rental in this neighborhood. Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Hackettstown/sold/180…

Answers

2
Laurie Getto’s answer
The rental market for a 3 bedroom home is good in Hackettstown. Depending on the size of the home and the location, the rental prices range presently from 1375 to 1600. Recent renals were from 1475 to 1800.00. I would be happy to provide you with a no obligation market analysis to help you market your rental. My name is Laurie Getto. I am with Fiedler Realty LLC at 227 Main Street, Hackettstown. We have been in the same location for the past 40+ years. 908-852-2586 x 309 or 908-507-5549 cellor email me at: Lauriegrealtor@aol.com
Right now there are three -3 bdrm single familiy homes available for rent in Hackettstown ranging from 1375 a month to 1600a month. Recent rentals up to 1700 a month. Are you looking to rent a home you own or looking for a place to live? I am a Weichert agent servicing the area.
Email me at jeffreyvroom@yahoo.com