Property Q&A in Weymouth>Question Details

tvtl, Home Buyer in Weymouth, MA

How is it to live in Tara Dr. Condominium?

Asked by tvtl, Weymouth, MA Sat Sep 1, 2012

I found a condo in 3 Tara Drive I really love but I wonder how this area is and if there is any problem with this building. Is it a nice place to live for a new married couples?

Answers

2
I would go to town hall and ask the building department if there are any outstanding issues with the building/complex/management company. Ask people who are parking in the lot if they like it. Find out how many own vs rent there. For a first time buy, there is a lot to learn about condos. Ask a real estate professional to help you. Association fees, % of owners in the building, restrictions, rules, etc.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Hi
Truly the best way to learn about a neighborhood or condo complex is to drive around the area as well as talk with the neighbors and ask what their experience with the neighborhood is. Good luck with yyour home search and I assume congratulations are in order on your recent/or upcoming marriage. If I can help you in any way feel free to contact me at Kim@coughlinhomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 1, 2012