Property Q&A in Palm Desert>Question Details

socalwaltons5, Renter in Palm Desert, CA

How is it that this property is $150 a month? This must be a mistake in pricing..

Asked by socalwaltons5, Palm Desert, CA Wed Feb 15, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3058100912-41089-La-Costa-Cir-E…

Answers

6
Hello Socalwaltons5 :

This is a seasonal rental., the rate is a per night charge.

Let me know how I can assist you with your real estate needs, I know it can be frustrating searching on the internet, I know your time is valuable.

Send me what you are looking for such as price range, rentals or purchase, bedrooms baths, square footage. I will email you some homes to review.

"Happy House Hunting"
Web Reference: http://www.BettyKerr.com
I called the Broker's office and it is $150.00 per night with a two-night minimum.
I am not sure of the property you are viewing for $150.00. If you would please, send me a note and tell me which property it is and I will be happy to get back to you?
I have one other property for lease in Indian Springs MHP, Palm Desert presently that is around $1000K a month for an annual lease unf. But, there are others in the valley. This is Palm Springs area if you are out of town.
michael@doylerealtygroup.com.

Thanks! Let me know how I may help you?
Hello Socalwaltons5 !

The $150 is correct - but its PER DAY.
Its a vacation /resort spot. Very nice from what I see - heck, I may just arrange a weekend getaway for my wife and I.

Much Luck on your rental search !!!!

Mario
My thoughts too Victoria! I am looking for a rental for my sister who is relocating here and I thought that was way too good to be true.
It may be a typo and the poster meant to put in another zero. 1150 sounds more like what that complex would go for.