Property Q&A in Livingston>Question Details

windowsofhea…, Home Buyer in Livingston, NJ

How is it like living in the Grande at Livingston towncenter?

Asked by windowsofheaven, Livingston, NJ Mon Apr 8, 2013

Interested in the Grande but would like to hear from owners concerning the quality of the material provided by the builder and overall community atmosphere.

Answers

2
Hi again!
To answer your "reply question", the owners I know are living in the intitial phase of the townhome part of the complex, not the newer construction.....also in the single level elevator building units.

I'd be happy to discuss your concerns and answer your questions if I can.....please feel free to reach out to me.

Debbie

email: Debbie.Rose@PrudentialNewJersey.com
cell (973) 715-3131
am not an owner, but..........I'd be happy to speak with you as my office is across the street, I was a Livingston resident for 22 years, so I followed the development very closely since it was first built, as well as this newest section called The Grande.

I can also give you names of some owners, I know personally (with their permission), who live there.
They are all very happy - one of them was renting in the elevator building (with the 1 floor units), and liked it so much they ultimately bought.

The indoor pool is located in that building, along with a beautiful meeting/party room and gym.

The retail/commercial space has been more challenging to fill, as you can see from the number of vacancies when you drive through.

Currently, there is a Greek restaurant, Thavmos, which does a brisk business, and the food is quite good (imo) - nice patio for outdoor dining in the warm weather, and Baumgarts - a trendy looking Asian restaurant with an innovative, eclectic menu and interesting decor (great desserts, too!).
The other 2 restaurant spaces remain vacant.
There are also a number of retail stores, with the newest addition being a children's gym space.

One main convenience is that the NY bus stops right across the street. There is also a Starbucks, wine store, Dunkin Donuts, 2 yogurt places, additional restaurants, a dry cleaner, Walgreens....... and a variety of other commercial businesses all within walking distance.

Feel free to call or email me, and I'd be happy to help you get the owner input you're looking for.

Best wishes........

Debbie Rose
Prudential NJ Properties
(973) 715-3131

http://www.LivingstonAgent.com
Thanks for the reply! Concerning the owners you are speaking of: are they part of the newer townhouses or the older ones that were built in 2006/2007? I do see that a number of these "older" units seem to be on the market and was concerned about the complex as a whole.
Flag Mon Apr 8, 2013