Renee Lepore, Real Estate Pro in West Palm Beach, FL

How far is this house from the beach ?

Asked by Renee Lepore, West Palm Beach, FL Wed Jan 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3104999012-4085-Torres-Cir-West-Pal… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3104999012-4085-Torres-Cir-We…

Answers

3
Renee,

This must be a very old listing and at times Trulia picks up some very weird feeds so that is why you really need to fully understand each community. This home actual sold as a bank owned foreclosure on September 24th for $185,000 in a cash deal. The home was in pretty rough condition.

The property is located in lakes of Laguna and like all real estate price is driven by not only features and condition but also by location. If beach access is important to you then this is not that close. As with all locations in Palm Beach County, except the Jupiter/Juno Beach area you have to go onto a barrier island and in this case that would be Palm Beach Island where beach access is not that great. Expect a solid 20m minute plus ride and then find parking which is limited that far north on the island.

If your budget is in the upper $200,00's we can find you something much closer so if you would like to explore your options please feel free to contact me at your convenience. The best thing you can do in today's active market is clearly define your housing objectives and determine what areas will meet your needs. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few month ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation. I would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you may choose to interview to assist you and your family find the perfect Florida home.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Renee,

It's about 4 miles to the beach "as the crow flies". Since you can't drive in a straight line to the beach it's about 9 miles. Time to get to the beach will vary depending on traffic conditions.

If I can be of further service, please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Hello Renee,

This home is just West of 95 actually, about 5-10 minutes from the intracoastal. Call me or e-mail me and we can meet at my office to talk about the ideal home that you are looking for.

Gene Platt
REALTOR®
Illustrated Properties
(561) 632-5400
genedpla@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/ShowMePalmBeach