grata2d, Home Buyer in Cathedral City, CA

How does the financing work? is $90K due as down payment to get to the 60% LTV?

Asked by grata2d, Cathedral City, CA Thu Feb 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3028945743-31680-Avenida-El-M…

Help the community by answering this question:

Answers

1
Correct, it appears this seller is offering financing with a 40% down payment and the remaining 60% being carried at 8%. This program is for desperate buyers.. Please consider a regular loan if you qualify.

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference: Http://www.joryblake.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer