Betsy, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

How does an auction work? Can an offer be made without going thru an auction?

Asked by Betsy, Las Vegas, NV Sun Jun 17, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3075120116--Granemore-St-L…

Answers

1
Betsy
The auction process is for the experienced buyer. I am talkng about the public foreclosure auction. You have to know how to do your research and be able to do a visual (as Much as you can see) inspection of the home before the sale date. In Las Vegas there are a handful of players that pretty much control everything that is worth purchasing. My partner Dave Fahrny and I have been ivolved with the auction off and on throughtout the years. It is not our thing. My daughter is a HUD listing agent and that may actually be a avenue to pursue. The market in Las Vegas right now is a great deal of demand and not much supply. I am always available to help in anyway I can. I look forward to talking with you.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
SuzieM@RealtyOneLV.com