lilsxybaby16, Home Buyer in Fort Wayne, IN

How do you get to the garage?

Asked by lilsxybaby16, Fort Wayne, IN Tue Feb 19, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Practice,Practice,Practice....oh wait never mind wrong location. Actually there is a detached 2 car garage that is accessible from the alley that runs behind the property.
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 19, 2013
Please visit my free informative website:
I personally owned a home in this comfortable older neighborhood for more than 20 years. It is located within walking distance to schools, churches, parks, restaurants, and shopping. At the time this home was built it was the custom to not attach the garage to the home. Homes in the area have either driveway or alley access to the garage.
Give me a call for more information. I have more than 26 years of local real estate experience and know the area very well.
Ken Richardson
Office: (260) 422-1888
Cell: (260) 413-6058
You need a secret code. Shhhh... It's secret!!
This particular home has a detached garage with alley access. Find out more about this property by clicking here:…

If you are interested in this or other homes in the area, be sure to check out my Web site at Our site is more directly connected to the local MLS and will give you the most up to date and relevant information on properties in Allen county.

Don't hesitate to call or text me at 260-579-1516 or email me at if you have questions.