Cari, Home Buyer in Big Bear Lake, CA

How do we view this property prior to bidding on it?

Asked by Cari, Big Bear Lake, CA Wed Dec 5, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

The best you can do it drive by and look from the outside. That home does not appear to be on the market right now and I believe it is owner occupied. If you are considering buying a home in Big Bear you want to find a Big Bear Realtor that you trust to give you advice. You should be very careful when you buy a home at auction with cash, there are a lot of potential pitfalls. If you want the full address of the house shoot me an email and I'll be happy to send it to you. If you want to see all the homes that are listed for sale in Big Bear take a look at my website
Warm Regards,
Will Rahill
Hello Cari,

This property is not on the market for sale, and it's owner occupied. So, it's not a typical listing you can view the interior, as is the case with a lot of these trustee sale properties. Would be best to drive by it first (email me and I will get you the full address) and take an exterior look.