Property Q&A in Grand Rapids>Question Details

Ms, Home Buyer in Lowell, MI

How do we find out more info on this foreclosure property?? THANKS

Asked by Ms, Lowell, MI Mon Jul 18, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3053579398--Sandy-Point-Av…

Answers

4
This property has not yet completed the foreclosure process, and therefore might not be listed for sale for quite a while. The current owners will still have at least a six month redemption period to pay off all that they owe and maintain possession of the house. If you are looking for foreclosures in the area, I can definitely help you with your search. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Hi Ms,

Welcome back! Larry;s response is correct, it appears that the sheriff sale has not taken place yet, so we are ways out till this becomes a foreclosure - bank owned. Once a borrow stops paying their mortgage and it sells at sheriff sale, they have a 6 month redemption period till the bank/lien holder owns the home.
From the information provided, this is a home that will be foreclosed on if the current borrower cannot stop that process. This process can take anywhere from 6 months to a year before the home might be available for sell, if ever. You need to register with Realtytrac to get the address etc. If you would like some assistance in looking for a home I would be glad to help.
Thank you
Larry Heffelfinger
Greenridge Realty Inc
616-835-1347
lheffelfinger@greenridge.com
What info would you like? If you want we can get together and I can get you almost any info you need.