Property Q&A in Santa Ana>Question Details

hsanpablo, Renter in Santa Ana, CA

How do they determine the HOA fees?

Asked by hsanpablo, Santa Ana, CA Tue Feb 7, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3075143497-2613-W-Northwood-9…

Answers

2
Hsanpablo,

Hello again,

The hoa fess are a set amount that is established and maintained through the Board meeting that the complex has usually each month to review and decide if there needs to be a change... They have to have reserves in case something comes up, for the maintance of the grounds, landscape, gardners, trash if included,
money set aside for future roof, termite, garage repairs, fence repairs or replaced, HOA Management company fee to mantain the records... late fees for HOA payments not recieved on time, There are a few other items. If you are interested in a certain complex let me know and I will call them for you.

Call or email me with any other questions you have..

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
I am sure that there is a formula of some sort but it is the costs of maintaining the complex and projected amounts for future costs, insurance etc, divided amoung the units in the complex.