Property Q&A in Logan Square>Question Details

Ashtonshaw, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

How do i obtain further information and view this property?

Asked by Ashtonshaw, Chicago, IL Wed Jun 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3083593424--N-Kimball-Ave-…

Answers

4

I visited the website and here is their response "We weren't able to find information for that foreclosure property. The data may have expired or the property is no longer for sale."

If you're solely interested in foreclosed properties most of these offers will not only require additional documents but require the offers/contracts/docs be uploaded into an online program/system.

Your best plan of action would be to work with a Realtor that can not only keep you posted on current listings but also assist you with submitting offers, scheduling appointments to see, check out liens, etc....

For up to date and accurate real estate information work with a Realtor. They will make your search process much easier.
This one isnt on the market.

If you want to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process at no cost to you.
It can take 1-3 months once the bank finishes the foreclosure process before it is ready to list in the MLS. If you would like some help with your search let me know some criteria and I can set up a search or try realtor.com or my web site. Trulia often has inaccurate info.