Property Q&A in Attleboro>Question Details

Jason A, Home Seller in 12302

How do I update my home?

Asked by Jason A, 12302 Mon Aug 24, 2009

I just put my home 26 shamrock circle in attleboro, ma up for sale by owner and was wondering how to edit the home description? I have made 70k in improvements and want to update my square footage, features, description, photos, etc. How is this done?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Attleboro/sold/601…

Answers

4
I know of a great agent that can help you, and wonder of all wonders, you share the same last name! Diana Aleman. 508.339.0096. :)

~M
Hi Jason
call me at 508 558 9619 or email mewhen you get a chance and I'll tell you more.
Hi Ray, I am not an agent so I dont see those options for "listings" or "my home" So not really sure if someone selling FSBO can edit their homes info even though its incorrect.

Id be interested in: "some free, cool technology to help sell your home yourself"

Thanks.
Hi Jason,

Not sure if it is the same for you as it is for a Realtor. But this is how I do it.

When you sign in to your account there should be a tab or link to "listings" or "my home". click it.
When you see the picture of the house, right below it 1 or 2 lines is a link that says "edit listing". If that is not it, try tech support.

Good luck with the sale of your home. I respect your decision to sell yourself. I do have a couple tools that I have for FSBO homes. If you are interested in getting some free, cool technology to help sell your home yourself, let me know.

Ray Cardoza
RCardoza@KW.com
508 558-9619