Property Q&A in Costa Mesa>Question Details

Christine Mo…, Renter in Costa Mesa, CA

How do I schedule a walk through on this property?

Asked by Christine Morse, Costa Mesa, CA Mon Jun 4, 2012

Agent: Danny Meza -- no phone number on Trulia website Property Address: 2416 Fordham Dr., Costa Mesa, CA 92626

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3040068941--Fordham-Dr-Costa-Me…

Answers

4
I would be happy to show you this property and many other entals in this area if you would like. Please let me know.

Melissa Morris
714-721-9889

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
Hi Christine, I do not see this as home listed for rent and I am actually not seeing this as a valid address. Rents in this area are usually higher than what this is showing for a house. I would recommend being very careful as there are many scams out there. If you would like me to help you find homes for rent in the area, please don't hesitate to call me.
Haha I just checked google earth again and I was wrong on the address..it is 2415 Fordham Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Flag Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hi Tracy. Actually this is a valid address. Found the property without street number on Trulia website for rent. Found 2416 street address on google earth. Drove to house and it is in dire need of attention. No for sale/rent sign though. Neighbor told me single man lived there that passed away and nothing has been done to property since. This is a nice neighborhood but this house needs love, that's why I assumed rent so low. Would really like to see inside. I appreciate the tip on the scams for sure. Alot of lease to own properties on craigslist, but these seem to be scams too. Looking for 3 BR, 2+ bath, SFR with backyard and garage $1600-$2100 range in HB, CM or FV. No apartments or townhomes. Thanks for your help!
Flag Mon Jun 4, 2012
Christine: I'm checking with the listing agent to see if he will allow us access. I'll let you know.

Jim
Thank you Jim. Drove by the property and no sign posted for rent or sale. Property needs love. Neighbor told me single man owned home and passed away. Nothing has been done to property since. Would like to see inside. Also...Truvia has another property I'm interested in: Agent Vinny Tran (no phone #) 16394 Shasta St. Fountain Valley. Did drive by. Looks nice but appears occupied. Would like to walk through.
Flag Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hi Christine.

If you would like to see the property you will need an agent to accompany you. Assuming you are not currently working with another agent I would be happy to show it to you to see if it meets your needs.

Jim Guido
Realtor, Broker, Client's Friend
949.769.4900
Jim@CalREgroup.com