Property Q&A in Crystal Lake>Question Details

Rachael, Renter in Crystal Lake, IL

How do I request a viewing for this property??

Asked by Rachael, Crystal Lake, IL Sat Apr 7, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Rachael, as previously mentioned this property has been under contract on February 8th. I did "show" this particular home. It needed a lot of work. I wasn't even allowed to enter the house to show it.
However, if you are actively looking to buy in Crystal Lake, there are many wonderful deals. However, to take advantage of many of these properties, you may want to choose an agent first. It is obvious there are many agents to choose from here in Crystal Lake. When you are looking for distressed properties, the best deals properties may only be available for 1 week. You may want to contact a few agents; interview them see how they will work with you. When you are using Trulia or Zillow or youcan usually contact the listing agent. I think you should have your own agent, one with whom you trust and you have written agreement so that your agent represents you during negotiations. Good Luck with your search.
Hi Rachael- Unfortunately the property on Tamirisk went under contract on February 8, 2012. It was not updated on the internet. I would be happy to search comparable properties in the same area for you. Please give me a call or email me at your convenience and I'll send you some listings.

Joanne Cecchini
Prudential Starck Realtors
Hi Rachael:
This home wasn't open for viewing and it recd 12 offers the first day and sold.
I have pictures of it - only cash buyers accepted because of the interior was full of mold. There are many other homes available should you be interested.
I too live in Crystal Lake and have been selling since 1993, visit my website to see1,000s of homes instantly. Thank you for your inquiry!

This home, per the MLS, went under contract on Feb 8, 2012. Should you still want to proceed, contact me and I can place a call and find out alittle more info for you. I can be reached directly at 815-715-0535 or shoot me an email at:

Just to let you know, I can help you get into any home that is currently on the market & I also reside in Crystal Lake and know the general area very well.

Have a great weekend,
Mark Tracy \ Keller Williams Success Realty

Claim your free "Home Buyers Guide", simply click on below:
I would be happy to show it to you.
Have your agent set an appointment. If you are not already working with a Realtor, just give a call & let me know when you'd like to schedule an appointment to see this great Crystal Lake value!