Property Q&A in Shirley>Question Details

Kelly, Both Buyer and Seller in Shirley, NY

How do I remove this listing?

Asked by Kelly, Shirley, NY Thu Jul 23, 2009

It's no longer for sale with our former agent. I would like to be able to relist it with another agent and not have these pictures shown. Thanks!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1081726199-283-Floyd-Rd-Shirl…

Answers

4
Hi Kelly. If it recently expired, it should come off of Trulia shortly. For many agencies, Trulia takes a data feed from the Multiple Listing Service. It sometimes takes a couple of days to catch up. If you are still having problems contact your previous agent. He or she should be able to remove it.
When the new agents lists it, they will be able to put it on Trulia for you with new photos. If you are still realtor shopping please give us a call.

Coldwell Banker Showplace Realty

631-874-3800.
Kelly,

You can still re-list with a new agency. The new agent will also post it on Trulia (hopefully) and she/he can have the old post removed. I have been selling and listing properties in the Shirley area for 10+ years. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Donna Lomenzo
Coldwell Banker Neyland Realty
631-205-5300
I've been through this a few times with my new listings, it's not an inconvenience, simply a matter of broker contacting Trulia and fixing the problem that takes 24hrs or less. Your property being marketed on Trulia is a good thing, however, obtaining offers is the objective and by due diligence of the broker. I'm a member of the Brooklyn, Bronx & Long Island MLS, all that provide the coverage needed as most transactions are co-broke.

Respectfully,

Matthew Pope
Web Reference: http://www.RealEstate.com