Property Q&A in Goose Hollow>Question Details

Roger Neu, Home Owner in Portland, OR

How do I remove the pictures of this home from this site? I am the owner & do not want interior photos displayed.

Asked by Roger Neu, Portland, OR Tue May 22, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Portland/sold/695602-1515…

Answers

4
This is hard because once a house is posted on the internet many websites pick it up and you can remove it from one but probably not all of them since they all pick up each others. I have had buyers request this but I really don't think it does much good except remove it from the single site. Good Luck to you. Tom Inglesby, Broker, RE/MAX
Hi Roger,

Did you claim ownership of the property in Trulia? From clicking the link to the property you provided that looks like the case. If so, I don't think the listing agent will be able to make any changes and you'll probably have to work with Trulia directly to request that the photos be removed.

Steve Thoele
Principal Broker
Keller Williams Realty-Portland Premiere
Hi Roger,

Once the information has been syndicated to Trulia through the MLS they can do what they want with it without recourse. Even after it is sold and closed it could remain on the web, not much you can do about it after the fact. For next time indicate to your agent to not let it go to the internet.

Kevin Sucher
Principal Broker
503-214-4139
ksucher@prunw.com
http://www.greaterpdxhomeinfo.com
You should contact the listing agent. I did a search on the MLS and it is listed as pending. As soon as the property closes and changes ownership, the listing agent could pull down all the advertising and the privacy will be restored.

If the property has closed you could contact the listing agent right now. I have done this for buyers that had the same concerns after they have moved into my listings. It is still listed as pending.