Property Q&A in Quincy>Question Details

Jason, Home Owner in Quincy, MA

How do I remove photo's of my home from your website? They were posted by the seller's RE agent over a year ago.

Asked by Jason, Quincy, MA Wed Dec 26, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Quincy/sold/220305…

Answers

4
Well your first move would be to claim your property then you can manage the information that is shown. Just so you know what you're attempting is similar to removing the ripples out of a pond. MLS, 3rd party real estate sites, online postings, news paper archives along with backup copies of almost all web pages ever produced will also have even archival records of the pics in some form or another. It's not an impossible task but with today's technology it's very easy for an agent/broker to really spread alot of information about a property all over the globe. Hope that helps.
Why do you want this removed from our wbsite. It gives all of our customers a look at what is out there in their criteria. Our website helps buyers find homes. Let us know if you would still liked this removed?
Why do you want this listing removed?
Hi this home should not be on my website