Roselyn Grif…, Home Buyer in Jeffersonville, IN

How do I protect myself and family when my home is open to view inside out to anyone who want to see it...My home was sold back in October 2011,

Asked by Roselyn Griffith, Jeffersonville, IN Mon Jul 9, 2012

there is no reason my home should be still on the market with full details of the inside and out. What should I do when my agent will not return my phone calls regarding this issue.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3004482316-3031-Blue-Sky-Loop…

Answers

1
Roselyn:
The internet is a wonderful thing that allows access to lots of information. Once that information is "out there" there appears to be no way to delete it. The information on your home was published to the internet to allow people to find the home when it was for sale. That information will continue to be there for years to come. I still get questions on homes that I had listed and sold several years ago from people that search on the internet.
I always advise my clients to have all the locks re-keyed and to change access codes for any garage they may have. This will make your home as safe as it can be from unwanted intruders.
Hope this helps.
Walter Coppinger