Property Q&A in Avenel>Question Details

G.B., Home Owner in East Brunswick, NJ

How do I price this property only (335 Avenel St, Avenel, NJ), online data/comparables are not similar to the attibutes of this property.?

Asked by G.B., East Brunswick, NJ Thu Oct 25, 2012

Property Address: 335 Avenel Street, Avenel, NJ.
This is a well maintained colonial built in 1936 on a double lot.
Ist floor is an active dental practice and 2nd floor is a rental apartment. Full basement. There is a detached 2 car garage and 12 car parking space on the property.
I am interested in buying the active dental practice with the property. I wanted a rough estimate to make an offer.

Answers

3
can anyone tell me what would be a fair offer I should make to the seller for the property based on teh above information. the total lot is about 6000 sf.
thanks
GB - Are you working with a Realtor to help you?

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
as I said this property is unique, active dental practice on the 1st floor, rental apartment on the 2nd floor. The dentist owns the practice and the property and is planning to retire, so per the dental industry practice he has engaged a dental practice consultant to broker the whole deal, my wife is a dentist and is look to buy similar type of practice. we are going to look at the property from inside soon, just wanted to get an idea approximate price of the property only (as the practice is already evaluated separately) to make a competitive offer .
I know it is not easy to estimate without looking at the property, but at this stage that is not an option, I wanted to go by some comparable's in the area.

Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012
Are you workin with a real estate agent?Im located in Woodbridge and can be there in a few minutes. Feel fe to reach out to me anytime to discuss further Ron Ondishin 908-397-0288 JJ Elek Realty Co.