Property Q&A in Connecticut>Question Details

Alpierce61, Home Owner in Ansonia, CT

How do I measure square footage of a 2 family house that is partially below grade?

Asked by Alpierce61, Ansonia, CT Sat Nov 17, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


The assessor has already done that on your field card,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer