Property Q&A in Stafford>Question Details

ThePuck, Home Owner in Stafford, VA

How do I list my home for sale on Trulia?

Asked by ThePuck, Stafford, VA Sat May 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Stafford/sold/1167157-2…

Answers

7
You may want to give me a call. I am the top agent in Stafford and provide the best service to all my clients. I deliver all that you would expect from a Realtor. I work seven days a week and I am always on duty. You need to look no further if you want the best. Call me today at (540) 379-8982. You will receive top quality service that you will not find from anyone else. Email me at falcobruno73@gmail.com. Thank You for your question!! Century 21 Adventure Redwood located in the Stafford Market Place next to Bank of America and Patient First. Stop in or call today and ask for me Falco Bruno!!
Full-time residential real estate agents. Over 700 homes sold. We can sell yours too.
Please contact me for info on listing you home with me for full service or I offer a flat rate for listing your home by owner on the MLS< which will get your listing on Trulia. I am a full time agent who has experience selling homes in Stafford county.
Your going to get the same kind of response from hundreds of agents. The best advice is to use a Full Time agent who has a proven track record based from the type of marketing they've done with previous listings in your area. This will include Trulia along with many other online real estate websites.

I've listed and sold many homes in Vista Woods.
Feel free to contact me to take the next step to selling your home.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
I am an accredited sellers agent. I am also a featured agent on Trulia and would turn your listing into one of the featured homes that gets hundreds of more views.. Call me or more information.
Only agents can list homes for sale on Trulia. If you are seriously considering selling your home on your own in Stafford you may want to consider http://www.militarybyowner.com. Since you are in a popular area for Quantico that would be your best bet.

You can also talk to agents such as myself that can offer you different options to list your home. They could save you a good deal of money on commission but get you maximum exposure on the MLS and other national websites.
Thank you. We just listed on MBO.
Flag Sat May 19, 2012
If you are going to list with an agent your home will be pulled from the MLS and will automatically be posted on hundreds of websites including Trulia. If you need help with that let me know