Property Q&A in White Lake>Question Details

Stephanie, Home Buyer in 48356

How do I know what high school my child will go to from this address? Lakeland or Walled Lake?

Asked by Stephanie, 48356 Tue Jul 21, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Stephanie,

The Walled Lake school district is divided so a student can go to any one of the schools. My next door neighbor on one sides children went to Northern while the other side went to Western. You should check and verify that it is available to you where you live in the district. I recommend Northern simply because it is the newest built. The buses run the routes and you have to specify when you register your children. They will pick them up for school. I hope this info was helpful to you. There is a link on our website for the Walled Lake school districts site.

Best Regards,
Mike Stawizky
Keller Williams Realty
Commerce Market Center
(248) 980-4406
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 21, 2009

I live in the sub next to Walled Lake Northern, so am familiar with the area. Lakeland is in the Huron Valley district, while Northern is Walled Lake.

If you would like further assistance, I would be happy to help. Feel free to visit our website, below.


Derek Bauer
Real Estate One
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 21, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer