Property Q&A in Livingston>Question Details

Delrose Robi…, Home Buyer in Livingston, NJ

How do I go about purchacing this home. I am willing to make an offer.

Asked by Delrose Robinson, Livingston, NJ Thu Aug 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3021849872--Harvest-Ln-Liv…

Answers

6
Delrose

If you look at the listing on Trulia it says >

This means that the home is NOT for sale, and my never be. The owners were just served papers, that they are in default. (lis pendens)

Realty Trac gets their information from public records (lis pended being one of those) and always has the warning that the home has "started the foreclosure procedure..."

If you are looking for a home, I suggest you contact a local realtor and let them search and email you currently active homes.

If you are looking to purchase a foreclousre, be aware that you need 20% down AT the time of purchase and the balalnce of the purchase price (cash/mortgage or both) within 30 days of the end of the auction.

The only way to find homes truly in foreclosure and for sale is to go to the local county sheriff's website (most post the homes there) and go to the auction. Be aware too, that foreclosues are most often "as is" sales. No one does repairs, and sometimes you cannot even get into the house to see it prior to the auction. Lots involved, especially if you are a first time buyer.
Good Afternoon Delrose: Sometime propertie are listed and not currently for sale.
Due Diligence is to be done by a good realtor. But I am more than confident you
can find a property comparable. Or you can wait it out. I can m,ake suggestions
on what to do if you so choose too. Please call me at your availability. 973-746-2850
Have a great day....
As mentioned by Leni this home is not currently offered for sale. For an updated list of homes in all towns please go to our site and set up an alert for all type of homes in all prices. An email will be sent to you on a daily, weekly or monthly basis...

http://Www.Sharonandkarenhometeam.com

Good luck with your search!!!

The sharon and karen home team
201-738-3158 / 917-394-0356
Sharonandkaren@kw.com
Keller Williams suburban realty
Delrose,

The best way to get into any home, is to be working with a realtor that you trust. The realtor is diligently looking for you as all homes in the market become available. Whether it is listed by another realtor, For Sale By Owner, or by a foreclosure. An agent is a person that you poartner up with and they work hard for you.

Make sure you find the right one that you believe will be diligent for you.

Robert Stern
This home just received a Notice of Default. That does not mean it is for sale. It means the owners are delinquent in paying thie obligations. They may make that payment. A Lis Pendens is the first step in the foreclosure process. If you are looking for a "deal," there are many out there but this is not yet one of them. Most homeowners would prefe to stay in their home with their family. If you wish, I would help you doing that great "deal.". Call me or register on my website, http://www.Randolph-Cheater-Himes.com.
Leni
973-207-9803
The only property for sale on Harvest Lane is MLS 2937544. You can search that and if you would like to see it, let me know!