Property Q&A in Charlestown>Question Details

D, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

How do I get to see this unit?

Asked by D, Boston, MA Mon Aug 10, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hiya D,
ANY Massachusetts real estate agent could show you this ( or any other MLS listed) property. I suggest that you choose a real estate agent to represent you, so that you have all the advantages and protections offered by this type of fiduciary relationship. Much like a professional athelete, or entertainment artist benefits by being represented, a home buyer's interests are best preserved through representation. A bonus: this representation is free to you, paid by the seller. A buyers agent is only paid after they locate and negotiate a great deal on a home for you. I would be very happy to assist you, or answer any further questions.
Kind Wishes ,
Erik Hook
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 12, 2009
There are actually two units for sale in the building. Email me here at with day/time you are available and I will get you in right away.

Here is a link to the units:…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 11, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer