Property Q&A in Howell>Question Details

Janet Fusca, Other/Just Looking in 07731

How do I get the detailed real estate listing on this sold home for use in comparable sales for tax appeal.?

Asked by Janet Fusca, 07731 Mon Mar 2, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



I'd be happy to provide you with multiple comparables for this complex free of charge. Having just attended a seminar given by the Monmouth County Tax Assessor on tax appeals, I have a good idea of what they will or will not allow to be used.

Feel free to call me @ 732.606.2931.

Francesca Patrizio, Realtor
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 2, 2009
I would like to show recognition and extend many thanks to Francesca Patrizio, Realtor for the time and expertise she has shared in working with me to help get the best answers to my questions. She is a top notch professional willing to give of herself to help others. I would not hesitate to rate her a "10."
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 13, 2009
I can email you the listing. Or, you can go to my website and order a market snapshot. It will not only show you that property, but others that have closed recently. It's a service I provide free of charge, no strings attached. You can opt to receive the updates monthly, too.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 3, 2009
You need to contact a real estate agent . Agents may charge for this service.

Last year we offered FREE overwhelmed we start charging... it takes time of day
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 2, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer