Property Q&A in Phoenix>Question Details

William Olson, Other/Just Looking in Sierra Vista, AZ

How do I get some interrior phots of this house? Looks good on the outside. Please respond vie email, williamolson12@msn.com

Asked by William Olson, Sierra Vista, AZ Tue May 17, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3047341043-1402-E-Maldonado-D…

Answers

4
Hello There!
This property is currently under contract. However, in the future, if you would like further information or photos on a property, I would be HONORED to help! As a Realtor, I have several out of state clients in which I "preview" homes for. I will visit a property, and conduct an inspection of the property, and take numerous photos to present a clear depiction of a properties condition and interior layout and ammenities so they can decide if it is a property they want to pursue.

Please feel free to get in touch with me if you do not have an agent your are presently working with.

Tiffany Davis
tiffanydavisrealestate@yahoo.com
This is a short sale property that is under contract to a buyer who most likely has no idea high high the failure rate for short sales really is. But either way, it is not available for a first position contract. Trulia is a great site for generally viewing properties and getting real estate information. But when it comes to strategically looking for a home to purchase, you would do yourself a big favor by securing the services of a buyer's agent to assist and represent you in the process. That's the only way you're going to be able to access complete, accurate and real-time information on homes in the greater Phoenix area.
Usually your buyer's agent will provide you with pictures and background information on any property that match your criteria and/or you are interested in. On this case this house is a short sale and it is already under contract, although they are still collecting back-up offers. The information on the listings on Trulia is usually very unreliable.

Carlos J. Ramírez, PC, ABR, CNE
RealtorCarlos@gmail.com
Associate Broker/Realtor, HomeSmart –
Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
http://www.SmartAZRealty.com
This home is no longer on the market.