Property Q&A in Rochester>Question Details

Latm, Home Owner in Rochester, NY

How do I get my home listed for sale . It is listed by Walther realty.

Asked by Latm, Rochester, NY Tue May 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Rochester/sold/21182056…

Answers

6
If the property is currently listed with an agent ask him/her to make any necessary updates.
The property is listed and Trulia shows that you have claimed the listing possibly from the REALTOR; give them a call to market your property and have a chance to sell for you.
It looks like it has been listed for about 8 days on our local MLS. Ask your agent if they subscribe to any syndication services, which sends the info to various websites. The listings don't always automatically appear. Ask your agent about their internet marketing plan, and he/she should tell you how/whether they plan to market your home through the internet.
You will have to wait until your listing expires before re-listing with another agent.
If it is already listed, you need to give the agent an opportunity to get it sold.
I'm showing that it is listed on the MLS ... Unsure on the amount of time that it would take to show here if that's what you're referring to.