Property Q&A in Russell>Question Details

Kerry, Home Buyer in 44022

How do I get in touch with the agent for this house?

Asked by Kerry, 44022 Wed Dec 9, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Just to let you know that this property has been on and off the market since 5/06 and started at $575,000 so I would think the sellers are motivated. It is a beautiful property and a great deal at this price. We also have a property for sale at 14651 River Glen in Russell which would be comparable so you may want to see both of these homes, if it is your price range. Our property backs up to the Chagrin River so it is also a beautiful property and we just reduced the price. You can check us out at and take a look at the virtual tour of this property. We certainly could make the appointments for you for either of these home.

The Toth Team
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 10, 2009
Hi Kerry,
I would be happy to arrange to show you this property.
Most buyers prefer to have an agent representing THEIR best interests. That agent whose name is on the sign in the front yard, works fo the SELLER. He has a fiduciary OBLIGATION to his client. You as a non-represented BUYER do not have that same level of protection.
In this business, your BUYER's agent has the same fiduciary duties of accountability, reasonable care & skill, obedience, loyalty & disclosure to his client as the Seller is enjoying with HIS agent.
Best of all, my services cost you nothing. Sales commissions are paid for by the SELLER.
If I can be of assistance, please call me at 440-487-2193 or drop me an email at
Look forward to assisting you.
John Wirsing
RE/MAX Premiere Properties
e-Pro Realtor, CDPE
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 10, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer