Property Q&A in Walnut Creek>Question Details

Alan, Home Buyer in San Francisco, CA

How do I get a contact and address to look at this property?

Asked by Alan, San Francisco, CA Mon Jan 18, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1091111196--Walnut-Creek-CA-94598

Answers

8
Dear Alan,

The internet is a great tool for gathering general knowledge.

However, not all properties you find online are available and not all properties that are available are on online. This can be quite frustrating and time consuming. When you are ready to buy, align yourself with a top realtor that services the areas you have in mind and a mortgage broker. You greatly increase your opportunities when you have a full time team behind you.

Best of luck,

Linda
Web Reference: http://LindaVanDrent.com
Hi Alan,

This property is 217 Ivywood Dr, Walnut Creek. Unfortunately, the property status changed on 12/22/2009 to "Pending Subject to Lender's Approval" therefore not actively for sale. The estimated close of escrow date is 4/29/2010 which could mean that the seller was not too far along in the short sale process.

If the buyer is not committed and not willing to wait for bank approval, the bank doesn't approve of the sale, or a variety of other possible scenarios this property could become active again in the future.

I'm sorry this answer is probably not what you wanted to receive. On a positive note there are still many opportunities out there and feel free to contact me if you would like any of my help.

Gregg
Alan,
The best way to see homes is to work with a Realtor. I would be happy to help you if you're not working with someone. Though this home doesn't appear to be on the market there are several in that area that are similar. You can search for homes that are cuurently on the market on our site with no obligation. Best of luck.
Erica
Web Reference: http://www.jscarealty.com
Hello Alan,

This property is not available for sale. However, I was able to find 3 other similar listings which are showing active:
4bed/3+ bath listed at $549,900 Address: 215 Los Banos Ave, Walnut Creek
4bed/3+ bath listed at $749,000 Address: 2460 Overlook Dr. Walnut Creek
4bed/3+ bath listed at $799,950 Address: 856 Walbrook ct, Walnut Creek

To get accurate listings soon as they appear on the market, make sure you are working with a knowledgable Realtor who understands your needs and limits. Good luck!

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
"Straight answers every time"
To see homes contact a Realtor. I would be more than happy to help you if you are not working with anyone. The link below will let you search all the homes for sale on the East Bay MLS.
The square footage is so precise that's what I used to search

There is a property with 4 bedrooms and 1806 sq ft, but with only 2.5 baths at preforeclosure stages and was scheduled for auction at the county court house in February. But it was postponed, and mutually agreed upon.

At this time, there is none with this configuration for sale.

If you are searching for a home in a certain price level, and you are not quite ready or are not convinced you should use a realtor, may I suggest that you search on http://www.Realtor.com where you will see properties that are actually offered for sale.

Not all properties you find onine are for sale, as you may have already deduced if you've read many other inquiries and responses on properties that buyers like yourself find online.

Hi Alan,

This may be in a PUC that I know of in Walnut Creek. There are two homes for sale in this community, one is a short sale and the other is for sale by owner. They are duets with one attached wall, but the feel of single family homes. If you are interested in either, please contact any one of us offline and we can assist you in your search. Just curious, where did you find this one?

Suzanne Looker
Alan I can't find anything like it. There are only two 4-Br 4-BA homes listed in Walnut Creek, both for $1MM+, but neither anywhere near this home.

If you want to buy a home in the East Bay, your best bet is to find a Realtor you can work with. Remember seller's pay both the listing and buyer's agents commissions, so there's no cost for you to have complete professional representation.

Whether it's me (I'd be glad to help you) or someone else, find an agent you feel comfortable with