Property Q&A in Jersey City>Question Details

Michelle Ern…, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

How do I find out what the real amount that the property is going for?

Asked by Michelle Ernest, Jersey City, NJ Thu Dec 27, 2012

Clearly this isn't what the property is being sold for under foreclosure. I was wondering how I obtain more info about this and also getting into purchasing a foreclosure as a first time homebuyer

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099982532--Beacon-Way-418…

Answers

3
Hi Michelle

This property is not for sale. Please contact me to get a list of t he available foreclosures and other properties.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
Hi Michelle Ernest,
Consult a Realtor to assist you with giving you real and accurate listing information.
Which properties do you have in question?

Also make sure you consult with a mortgage lender to inquire about getting pre-approved
if you have not done so already.

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Weichert Realtors
973.687.7095
Michelle,
The first step is to get pre-approved so that you know your true buying power. Bear in mind the additional expenses like the yearly taxes and monthly maintenance, whereas, in a building like The Beacon, the monthly fees are high due to the myriad of amenities included.
I'm happy to meet with you face-to-face to further discuss if you wish...one of my offices is right down the street...

Mark