Property Q&A in Beaufort>Question Details

Michael Digi…, Home Buyer in 28516

How do I find out more information about buying this house?

Asked by Michael Digiuseppe, 28516 Sun Aug 8, 2010

There is no realtor listing currenty advertised at the physical address and I am unable to get more information about this property but am very interested.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061438430-100-Turners-Creek-…

Answers

2
This house is no longer "on the market". It was a very nice house located just a few miles from the waterfront. There are plenty of others for sale in the area. If you would like more information on any properties, please contact me.

Tricia Mangum
Broker
RE/MAX Ocean Properties
tmangum@remax.net
Without information on the address or anything to identify the house it is difficult to provide a proper response to your question. However, a REALTOR can provide information on sales in the area and therefore provide some information that you can compare. A REALTOR can also provide some Tax Information that would serve as some sort of guide. If the house is up for sale there must be a telephone number for you to call to find out the "asking" price. Otherwise, contact the Happy House Guy and I will be happy to provide assistance.

Kivett's Happy House Realty