Property Q&A in Coronado>Question Details

Danielle Bro…, Home Buyer in Arkansas

How do I find out more about this home?

Asked by Danielle Brown, Arkansas Thu Oct 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3060903091--Balboa-Ave-Cor…

Answers

3
Call your realtor~ the fastest way.
Sometimes if it is REO, you must act quickly if you are interested and it fits your criteria.
II.
This home is located in the Country Club area of Coronado which means the westerly side of the island. The loan you see is one of the mortgages on the property. If you would like additional information about this home just let us know or visit our Coronado website.
Hi Danielle,
I can send you information on this property. What specifically are you interested in knowing? Right now, it just has a notice of default recorded on it. That means that the owners are delinquent on their payments. The loan amount is $51,000, but you can bet that any property in Coronado will not sell for this much. :) To put it in context, there is another home that just went on the market on this street and is listed for $1.3M. Regardless, just a notice of default does not indicate that the owners are wanting to sell. Contact me directly and I can assist you.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com