Property Q&A in Browncroft>Question Details

Mike DeMaria, Home Owner in Rochester, NY

How do I correct the very inaccurate price history for my home?

Asked by Mike DeMaria, Rochester, NY Tue Oct 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Rochester/sold/1202259-…

Answers

2
I have been having the same issue lately. If you did not enter the home on to Trulia yourself, you need to find out where what site Trulia is pulling the information from and correct the price on that site.
Mike:

If you sign into Trulia and take ownership of the listing you can change the price history of your property. These are just a estimated guess of the value of your property a real assessment for tax purposes is done by the city of Rochester taking in account size, condition and neighborhood values. On the other hand if you needed a Bank Appraisal for a mortgage or refinance then they have there own value ratio that they use. So the values on Tulia or any other website isn't by any means the true value of your home. If I can be of any assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Bill Walsh
Sales Agent/Seven valley Realty
585-750-8999
bwalsh@sevenvalleyrealty.com
Yes thank you Bill, I am aware of all of that. And I did take ownership of the listing and changed some information (number of rooms, year built, etc.), but did not see where or how to change the price history.
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013