Property Q&A in Seven Hills>Question Details

Babbittr, Home Owner in New York, NY

How do I correct the subdivision listed for my home. It is located in Kelly Creek and not Seven Hills

Asked by Babbittr, New York, NY Sun Jan 13, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:



When looking at the record, you will see a button that says "edit home facts". As the homeowner, you can "claim the property". It will be listed as an option under that tab.

The public record for my home does not actually list neighborhood, so I'm not sure if it is editable, but it's worth a try! You can edit other facts in that section.

Arapahoe county does have the property listed in Kelly Creek. You can view your record at Just put in your house number and street name, no directional information.

Hope that help!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013
Is the property listed for sale? If so, your agent needs to correct it in the MLS. But it looks like you're viewing the public record. You can try contacting your county assessor to get that corrected.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 14, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer