Property Q&A in Pittsburgh>Question Details

jessica.spra…, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

How do I contact the agent representing this property?

Asked by jessica.spragley, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jan 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099984427--Coleen-Dr-Pitt…

Answers

2
If you are interested in viewing the property at 206 Coleen Drive to purchase it you may contact me as or any agent (who is a member of the West Penn Multi-List) can help you. Also you may want a good buyer's agent to represent you rather then the listing agent who may be representing the Seller. The listing broker of the property is Real Home Services And Solutions, Inc. 770-989-7136. Hope this helps you.
I agree with Blair, but I would like to add one thing.... find an agent that knows the area that you are looking. This property is located in the 15236 zip code, which is South Hills..... Pleasant Hills. I am a South Hills agent, if you would like to contact me: 412-583-3603 Judy Smith
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013