Property Q&A in Whittier>Question Details

Imelda Tellez, Home Buyer in Whittier, CA

How do I contact owner?

Asked by Imelda Tellez, Whittier, CA Sun Mar 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3113559781-Single-Family-Home-W…

Answers

3
The only contact information provided is through the agent, Garry Stall by email. No MLS number or address is provided. Try emailing the agent and hopefully he will reach out to you. Good luck.
Hi Imelda,

I'd like to answer your question however this homes address isn't included in your question. If this is on the Multiple Listing, I can contact the Agent for you. If you are simply interested in leasing a home I can answer questions for you and send you in the right direction.

Diane S. Sanchez
562-644-0897
At the bottom of the page on Trulia you'll see a form you can fill out to contact the owner, which is likely NOT the owner because this one is already Red Flagging me that it's a scam.

Seriously, why would a homeowner market their home for rent with all the beat up cars on the lawn?

Please read my 2 blog postings here on Trulia or Google this phrase "RED FLAGS - RENTAL SCAMS - PUBLIC BEWARE", if you get a response from this "owner" that sounds anything like what my posting say, Run Away!

I don't look back on this Trulia posting for answers after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Short Sale Listing Agent w/ 97% success rate
100% Success Rate in CA
Closing short sales within 300mi of my home!